This blog is my Public Diary. I will update anything that I think is okay to update. If there is any content(s) in this blog that could hurt anyone feelings, I would like to apologize, it could be coincidence and there is no purpose to hurt anyone feelings.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Langkawi Photos 1st Batch

Sorry I'm not a Pro Photographer so all the photos were taken by a amateur which is me :p
Enjoy!

It's time to fly ~ Weeee :)

 
1 of my fav.view while the plane take off :)



 Baru sampai hotel, lepas letak barang semua ready to walk at Cenang Beach and having our first dinner @ Langkawi.

Ps: Muke Penat tapi happy :p

 
Our Room @ Hotel Bella Vista,Langkawi 


 Random

Cenang Beach

   
Cenang Beach Sunset Time

 
Big tree @Restaurant Janggus, Langkawi. Like the tree very much that's why I snapped this photo :)


 Our Dinner in da making :)


Our First Dinner :)

 
Langkawi Cat No.1

 
Mark the places we will have a visit :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment