This blog is my Public Diary. I will update anything that I think is okay to update. If there is any content(s) in this blog that could hurt anyone feelings, I would like to apologize, it could be coincidence and there is no purpose to hurt anyone feelings.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The First Writing ~

Assalammualaikum :D

This is my first blog to be a blogger..ehehhe...but not my first blog coz, I dah ada my first blog but not a blog untuk mengarut but blog for doing a serious biz :p -->> Dzethinie Couture <<-- jom visit ^_^

It's a great time to start something new. End of the year ^_^
A lot of things happened for whole year of 2012 but most of happy things happened.

I never thought that I could survived til now. But God knows better then we are :)

God gave me a lot of wonderful things and moments for this wonderful year (2012)

 I'm not asking much but The Almighty gave too much that I could imagine :) Alhamdulillah.

Will do some review for my wonderful life of 2012 soon after I'm back from my vacation with friend @ Langkawi this Christmas. 

Before leaving for my vacation gonna having havoc week...huuuu wish I can done all the work before 22nd Dec 2012 coz need to rush to my friend place at Nilai on 22nd Dec then taking flight on 23rd Dec....

Wish me luck ^_^

Byebye for now with love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment